- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (fan)
- Place chicken fillets on large roasting pan, add potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle rosemary over the chicken and vegetables.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour 25 minutes until skin on chicken is crispy and potatoes are golden brown and soft when pierced with a fork.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Servings: 3-5 people Cooking Time: 1 hour 50 minutes Ingredients – 5-6 chicken breasts 15-20 baby potatoes, halved 2 carrots 1/2 onion, quartered 4 cloves garlic 2-3 tablespoons olive oil 1 tablespoon salt 1 teaspoon ground black pepper 1 tablespoon dried rosemary Steps –