- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Mix paprika, salt, pepper, and cumin and sprinkle evenly over your pork. Heat a pan with olive oil, and cook the pork for 8 minutes, turning to brown on all sides.
- Cut sweet potato into wedges and place on a baking sheet, drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil. Bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees. Add pork to pan with potatoes and bake for a further 15 minutes until potatoes are tender. Check temperature of pork to ensure it is cooked thoroughly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle potatoes with salt. Let the pork stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Mix the remaining salt with vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, and thyme in a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Cook until thickened. Add remaining olive oil and stir with a whisk Remove the thyme and drizzle mixture over the potatoes. And Serve.
Serves: 4 Total Time: 50 mins Ingredients: 1 pork tenderloin, trimmed 2 teaspoons smoked paprika 3/4 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 large sweet potatoes 1/4 cup cider vinegar 3 tablespoons maple syrup 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard 2 thyme sprigs Steps: