Terms and Conditions
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
In order to use our website and place an order, we require some information from you for the sole reason so that we can provide you with the best possible service. Any information collected by Clean Cut Meals is collected in correspondence from you or your company; this may be via mobile, email or directly through our website. All communications may also be collected and stored particularly in regards to sales, support and accounts – including Email.
Any information collected from Clean Cut Meals customers is required to assist us and present us with the opportunity to provide the customer with the best possible product/service. Other information acquired is used to assist our staff in development and to supply service references.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Clean Cut Meals is not a medical institution and therefore we are inept to advise you on your medical health. Company do not provide weight loss management or medical guidance, and all nutritional advice should be taken at the discretion and risk of the customer/visitor. Reliance on any information provided on the Clean Cut Meals website, including material posted by other visitors to the site, is solely at your own risk. Nutritional advice is subject to constantly evolving knowledge in relation to health science, nutritional science and sports science. Although we base our trainings and nutritional tips on current studies and education, we do not guarantee that these reflect the most up to date research findings or knowledge. All educational content is for informational purposes only and is intended for generally healthy people above the age of 18. We cannot guarantee any results such as weight loss, lean mass gain, or muscle gain from our products.
Please note that the food may be prepared in an area that also contains nuts. If any of our meals include nuts as an ingredient, this will be stated clearly on the ingredients section of our menu and also on the container in which the meals are stored. If you have a specific allergy, it is your duty to read all the ingredients prior to consuming any of the meals prepared by Clean Cut Meals.
For the customer’s convenience, we offer a subscription service by which you choose a meal plan on our website and we send those meals to your selected location on a weekly basis. It is not an issue if you want to change your plan by upgrading or switching to an alternative package, but by doing so you authorize Clean Cut Meals to debit the higher or difference in € from your account then and on a weekly basis.
Initial Order Deadline
If your first order is placed past the order deadline (WEDNESDAY night 11:59pm) you will unfortunately miss order deliveries for the coming Monday. This means that you will be debited from your account on the initial purchase and then weekly on your anniversary day of sign up.
Don’t worry, we will never over charge and if this is the case, clean cut meals will be owing you a weeks meals, when you decide to pause / cancel your plan with us we will catch up to the payment and send you your final weeks meals.
We try to process each and every order that comes through on a Thursday but sometimes we cannot therefore we advise ordering before the deadline to ensure a package for that coming Monday.
For all of our customers, Clean Cut Meals will bill the credit/debit card that we have on file on every week on the same day that the first purchase was made. By subscribing to our service, you are agreeing to pay recurring periodic payments for an indefinite period of time until the subscription is cancelled by you, or us in some cases. You will not receive any notice in advance of this weekly payment transaction from your account, but you will receive post-payment confirmation by email. It is your responsibility to maintain current, valid payment information with Clean Cut Meals. If your automatic recurring payment is refused at any stage, you will be contacted by phone or email. If we cannot make contact with you or do not receive a response, we cannot guarantee that your meals will be delivered.
All food supplied by Clean Cut Meals is delivered by DPD. They deliver on MONDAY and will make contact directly with you via email and text message to give you your tracking number and notify you of the one hour window in which the delivery to your given shipping address will take place.
Refund & Return Policy
Once your meal plan order has been completed, you have until 11.59pm on Tuesday if you want to cancel or alter your order. If you wish to do either of these, an email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before the given time so we have time to reprocess the fee and reimburse you. Upon expiration of this cut-off time, your order is non-refundable due to your order being perishable food. If our Courier fails to deliver your package on time and your perishables are spoiled, we will immediately replace your order by sending a new order overnight. There are no other refunds unless otherwise stated.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
By placing an order through our website, you permit that:
1) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
2) You are at least 18 years old.
AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
Delivery must be made on the specified day provided by us which is MONDAY. If there is no one available at the address provided, please outline clear alternative delivery instructions in the delivery notes field when completing the order – we suggest a safe place to leave the parcel, perhaps a neighbour or local shop.
It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure our courier driver can gain access to the premises or the designated safe place to make a successful delivery and we will make every effort to deliver your box as instructed. Once delivered to the specified place of delivery, risk of the Products will have passed to you. If nobody is available at the delivery address and incorrect delivery instructions/safe place details have been provided, your delivery will be returned to the delivery depot and may be destroyed. There is no re-delivery option once the specific slot has been missed.
Please ensure that the delivery instructions on your account are up to date and are accurate. If your delivery details change, it is your duty to update the courier as soon as possible. Customer satisfaction is our priority and our goal is to deliver on-time i.e. delivering at the time we quote. Unfortunately, factors such as weather and traffic conditions occasionally prevent us from achieving this, however you should be notified in advance and your order will be delivered as soon as reasonably possible when the conditions permit. We cannot accept liability for late delivery arising from conditions like these which are regrettably beyond our control.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card as specified on our website. Prices may change from time to time depending on different variants, and if so, you will be informed before the next renewal of your order.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
If events outside of our reasonable control cause the failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of the obligations under our Contract, Clean Cut Meals will not be liable or take responsibility for this.
Some products and meals in our range contain nuts and other allergens. As a result, traces of these could be found in other products produced within our premises. We have dish content information available on our website, including 14 main allergen groups. If you have a specific allergy, it is your duty to read all the ingredients prior to consuming any of the meals prepared by Clean Cut Meals. Whilst every care is taken, we cannot guarantee any products are free from genetically modified ingredients – such as nuts, nut derivatives or small bones in fish products.
After our cut-off time of Tuesday 11:59pm, all orders are final due to being perishable food. However, if our Courier fails to deliver your package on time and our products are spoiled, we will immediately replace your order by sending a new order overnight.
If we should have to issue a refund to you, we aim to do so within 7 – 10 working days. If, on delivery, you find that any products are damaged or are in an unacceptable condition, then you must inform us as soon as possible so that we have the opportunity to inspect the Product. We will not be responsible for any Product which is damaged or faulty as a result of your failure to store the Product appropriately. In the case that, at our discretion, we find that the Product delivered is not up to standard, we will send replacement products to you immediately. There are no other refunds unless otherwise stated.
Subscription customers have the ability to select, alter, or cancel a meal delivery at any stage prior to the weekly cut-off time of TUESDAY 11:59pm. Order cancellations must be submitted prior to the cut-off time to take effect for the next week’s delivery. After the cut-off time, orders are unable to be cancelled or modified. Unless Clean Cut Meals are notified by the subscriber prior to the cut-off time, Company will prepare and deliver the meals selected in congruence with subscription terms and will therefore bill the credit card on file in accordance with our normal billing procedures.
Clean Cut Meals 6-week Challenge
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please keep a copy for your records.
1. Clean Cut Meals 6 Week Challenge Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to entry (or other participation) by individuals who reside in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over (proof of age may be required) excluding employees of the Promoter, their families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step”), employees of any associated companies or agents, and anyone professionally involved with this Promotion (including the owners and employees of participating outlets/premises).
2. Purchase of a 6 week food plan is required to enter the competition. This food plan includes 6 days’ worth of meals with 3 meals and 2 snacks each day. Any entries with no 6 week purchase unless otherwise excused for maximum of 1 week will be invalid
3. Distribution of pictures of winners and use of any submitted images in promotional activities for Clean Cut Meals is required. This promotional activity will be online.
4. Registration for the Promotion will run from 25.05.2020 and ends 10.06.2020. The Promotion will run from 15.06.2020 to 26.07.2020. No entry received after the start of the challenge will be considered. Any entries outside the aforementioned registration period will be invalid
5. Registration is available through the Clean Cut Meals 6 Week Challenge landing page. Current and past customers will be contacted and offered the right to enter.
6. Entrants must supply contact details to enter. These will be used to contact you with important information regarding The Promotion.
7. You may only enter the competition once and photos that the participant submits may be asked to be verified.
8. There will be three (3) prize packs supplied to chosen winners:
- Apple Bundle: valued between €1500 – €1600
- Luxury Bundle: valued between €1000 – €1200
- Fitness Bundle: valued between €800 – €1000
Winner Selection & Notification:
9. Our first place (1st) winner will be selected by way of most weight lost from all valid entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Our second (2nd) and third (3rd) place winners will be selected by way of random draw from all remaining valid entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The random draw will take place on the 27.07.2020.
10. All winners will be contacted by 28.07.2020.
11. All entrants must ensure that they are able to be contacted via the contact details they submitted after the closing date. If you do not respond within 48 hours of being contacted, an alternative winner may be selected at the Promoter’s discretion.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will verify the eligibility of the entrants. The Promoter will require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and Prizes may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
13. Once a prize has been claimed, the Winners will be contacted and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize.
14. There is no cash alternative. However, the Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prizes with an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
15. There will be three (3) prize packs supplied to chosen winners:
- Apple Bundle: valued between €1500 – €1600
- Luxury Bundle: valued between €1000 – €1200
- Fitness Bundle: valued between €800 – €1000
16. Entry into this Promotion shall be deemed as a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
17. Where a winner has been found to be in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions and, in particular, where a person is in breach of the entry restrictions, the promoter may still enforce its right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to the Promoter of any prize even where a prize has been awarded and/or actually provided to the entrant or Prize Winner in question.
18. The Winner is prohibited from reselling any Prize won or reselling any other element of the Prize.
19. No fees shall be payable to any entrant in relation to their entry into this promotion. Obtaining time off work and/or study or related activities to participate in the promotion and/or take the Prize will be the sole and absolute responsibility of each entrant.
20. Insurance is not provided as part of any of the Prizes. It will be each Winner’s and (if applicable) their guests’ responsibility to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance (including but not limited to health and travel insurance, insurance for theft, loss and damage to property) which may be required or prudent to be taken.
21. The Winner must comply with the terms and limitations of transport providers and the venues involved in the provision of any Prize and any terms and conditions associated with use of the ticket prizes. In particular, they must comply with all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
22. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Promotion. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for a breakdown in communication systems that might result in an entry not being registered or delivered.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system or application or mobile device errors or other issues that may result in lost or delayed registrations or winner notifications.
24. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Entries made with fake or outdated images will be automatically disqualified. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
25. No responsibility is accepted for entries or claims lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the internet and/or the app. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the internet and/or the app. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries delayed or corrupted.
26. If for any reason the Promotion or any of the events associated with the Prize is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion or use of the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
27. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions and/or prize the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
28. If for any reason any of the prizes are not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the prize and not re-award any additional tickets to the winner.
29. The promoter decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
30. By accepting the Prize, winners indemnify and hold the promoter and promotional participant harmless for any loss, damages or costs incurred as a result of their use of the Prize and acknowledge that the promoter is not liable for any additional costs incurred that are over and above the Prizes.
31. Entrants/winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Promoter and Promotional Participant and any of their affiliates, shareholders, directors, agents, parents or subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use of prize, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the judges’ decisions, which are final.
32. The winners’ names can be found by sending a SAE to Clean Cut Meals 6 Week Challenge Competition, C/O Clean Cut Meals, Clarinbridge Business Park, Clarinbridge, Galway, H91 YD85 after 30 August, 2020
33. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
34. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
36. The Winners and their guests may be required to participate in related publicity including their names and photographs being used for promotional purposes and/or reasonable requests to take part in the Promoter’s publicity for no further recompense.
37. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a Prize or withdraw Prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
38. The Promoter’s decision regarding all aspects of the Promotion will be final.